Stainless Steel Lunch Box Double Insulation
- The inner layer is SUS304 stainless steel with high temperature resistance: With the outer layer of PP which can avoid cold and hot temperature contact with the hand.
(SUS304 Stainless Steel) -20°C~120°C
It's normal if you see thin marks on the stainless steel, it happended when molding and polishing. It's asafe to use.
- Do not use in oven and microwave.
- PP is not recommended use in steam and UV sterilizer.
- Cleaning method: use wash with water; do not use hard brush to avoid scratching.
- Print will peel off when use and wash some time.
- If it is deformed or damaged, it should be discarded immediately and replace with new one.
- Do not drop or drop from high places to avoid cracking or damage.
- Storage method: Do not place in high temperate, humidity and direct sunlight.
- Please use with parental supervision.
(First time use of stainless steel)
-Wash with neutral dishwashing detergent then fill with hot water and 2-3drops of vinegar, let it stand for about 30 minutes, then wash with water.